Current Mass and Service Schedule (updated 9/28/21)
**We are extraordinarily happy to announce the start of our return to in-church services. See current protocols below.**
Sept 26th—5:00 pm in the church and on Zoom.
26st Sunday in Ordinary Time. 'Accepting our call as the Body of Christ doing Christs work.' Father Michael Nicosia will preside at this Mass in the church sanctuary. This will also be broadcasted live via Zoom for all who wish to join remotely.(Click here to watch live)
Saturday Oct 2
- at 3:30 p.m. outside the church. Blessing of the animals and honoring St. Francis of Assisi.
Sunday Oct. 3
Mass at 5:00 p.m. in the Sanctuary and via this Zoom link.
Co-Pastor Rev. Jane Reina presiding
Tuesday Oct 5
- Pray with Us: The Holy Rosary on Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m. through October. Join us on the four Tuesdays via this Zoom link.
Sunday Oct 10
- Supporting our Regional ECC and the Ordination of Alice Bradley to the priesthood (Church of the Beloved, ECC in Northglenn) Join with us in our Sanctuary at 2:00 p.m.to view the live celebration via Zoom. Communion is offered. No 5:00 pm Mass.
Tuesday Oct 12
Sunday Oct 17
Tuesday Oct 19
...and an Extra Special announcement
Sunday Oct 24
- 2:00 p.m. Celebrating the Ordination of Rosean Amaral to the Priesthood in the Sanctuary and on Zoom. We invite all to this exciting event. Bishop Kae Madden will preside. Followed by a reception.
Sunday Oct 31
- Joint Service with our 301 Faith Partners; Trinity and St Paul's at 10:30 a.m. in the Sanctuary and via Zoom (link to follow) No 5:00 pm Mass.
*Current Covid Protocols (as of July 11, 2021)
How can we gather in the safest way possible, making every attempt to include the most vulnerable among us? The following are the guidelines.
Small Groups both indoors and outdoors 15 or less masks are optional if there is group agreement.
Large Groups Indoors (including worship)
All requested to wear masks. Increase the church capacity from 50 people to 100, spaced every other pew.
Allow Worship leaders to be unmasked for reading and singing.
Allow for congregational singing with masks.
Additionally, 50 people is the capacity recommendation for fellowship hall.